2019 ITU AGE GROUP
2019 ITU AGE GROUP
Qualify for the 2019 ITU Age Group World Triathlon Championships via Tri-Factor Triathlon National Championship on July 14, 2019.
Race with the world’s best triathletes at the 2019 ITU Age Group World Triathlon Grand Final to be held in the beautiful city of Lausanne, Switzerland from 29 August to 1 September 2019.
You can qualify and earn yourself a slot at the Tri-Factor Triathlon National Championship 2019 on June 14, 2019
To qualify, enter the Standard Distance event, finish in the top 10, and within 10% of the finish time of your particular age group (5 years age group) champion.
- Entry is open to Singaporean citizens and PR (resident in Singapore for a minimum of 3 years);
- Athletes must be members of Triathlon Singapore. To apply, please visit here;
- Athletes must not have represented another National Federation in the current calendar year.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration for the ITU Age Group World Championships, representing Singapore, can ONLY be done via Triathlon Singapore;
- Athletes qualified via the qualifying events by finishing in the top 10, and within 10% of the winner’s time of their particular Age Group (5 years gap);
- All qualified athletes will be sent an invitation email with registration instructions, within 3 days of the completion of Tri-Factor Triathlon National Championship 2019.
- Athletes who are interested in trying out for qualification are encouraged to write in early to firstname.lastname@example.org before the qualifying events, to state their intent. This is to prevent any delay in the registration process should the athlete qualified.
Athletes may request for a discretionary slot if they fall in the following category:
- Athletes who are outside of the Top 10 or not within 10% of winner’s time.
- Singaporeans who are not able to race in the qualifying events due to them residing overseas, or for any other valid reason. They are required to submit to TAS race results within a 12 months period for verification of competency.
However, due to limited slots available for each National Federation, priority will first go towards athletes whom had already qualified via TRI-Factor Triathlon National Championship 2019.
RACE REQUIREMENTS (ITU AGE GROUP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS)
- ITU competition rules and regulation applies;
- Please ensure that your bike is compliant with ITU rules for Standard (Non Drafting);
- Athletes are required to purchase a National ITU Race suit approved by TAS and ITU for racing at the World Championships.
- Fully Self Funded: Entry Fees, Travel Insurance, Travel and Accommodation, Team Uniform.
MARCH 1, 2020
NATIONAL DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP
APRIL 11-12, 2020
TRIATHLON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
JULY 11 - 12, 2020
TRIATHLON & DUATHLON FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 17, 2020
SEPTEMBER 19-20, 2020
ASIAN TRIATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP