TRI-FACTOR SINGAPORE SERIES
SWIM & AQUA-RUN
Race Start In...
SWIM & AQUA-RUN
This is the first leg in the 3-part TRI-Factor Singapore Series.
The Aqua-Run is more than an Aquathlon race because you not only swim and run, but swim, run, then swim again. Challenge yourself with unique race formats only TRI-Factor can bring. Choose from 4 Swim-Run-Swim categories – Long, Standard, Sprint, and Freshmen, a category specifically created for newbies who are getting into multisport.
A runner can partner with a swimmer friend, or vice-versa and join the Swim-Run-Swim team relay challenge.
If you are a swimmer or enjoy swimming, add open water swimming to your skill set. We have a 1000m and a 2000m swim only categories, and a 200m open water fun swim for kids ages 6 to 12 years old to start them young on an active lifestyle.
Whatever your age or ability, A TRI-Factor race will always have a distance just right for you.
All pricing are subject to 7% GST and the required payment gateway fee.
All pricing for Swim-Run-Swim category includes Day of Race License Fee which covers Personal Accident Insurance.
All relay teams must consist of 2 team members only.
No refund of race fees once item has been purchased.
Transfer of race slots will incur at $10 admin fee and must be done before closing of registration date.
No onsite registration will be allowed.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the race course with prior notice to participants. In the event of inclement weather, the Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race or modify the course.
- Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- Organizers reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or change the date, venue and time of the event. There will be no refund of registration fees or any associated cost if the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances or security and safety issues.
- The Organizers reserve the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race. Medical personnel have the ultimate and final authority to remove a participant from the race if the participant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without the risk of serious injury to themselves or others. Medical transport of any participant will result in disqualification.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure participants’ safety, participants participate at their own risk and the Organizers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- All Participants shall collect their Race Entry Packs that include the Bib Number, Timing Chip, Event T-shirt and other novelties at the Race Pack Collection. If participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Packs in person, they may authorize a representative to collect on their behalf.
- All participants must fasten their timing chips with the provided chip tie before beginning any race. All Timing Chips are disposable after the race unless otherwise stated (TEAM RELAY Timing Chips must be returned upon finishing to the crew at the finish line)
- A S$20 penalty applies for any loss of the Timing Chip required for replacement.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings.
- The details on the reverse side of the Race Bib must be filled in to enable the Organizers to contact participant’s next-of-kin in case of emergency.
- Participants who commence before the actual start time of his/her Race entered for will be disqualified. (Please refer to start time of each race.)
- A grace period of 15 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later than this grace period will not be allowed to participate in the race.
- All participants shall be ready and assembled at the Start Holding Area 15 minutes prior to the Run. Any participant that starts in the wrong wave, will automatically be disqualified.
- There may be (generous) time limitation, which is still to be determined. Road closure will be lifted after the time limitation. Participants will then continue on the footpath at their own risk.
- For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on-the-spot within 15 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
- For all other participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in a written format, including electronic mail within 7 days of race day. After which, the Organizers reserve the right not to entertain any dispute or appeal.
- Any dispute arising from the participation in the Event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.
- On-the-spot entries will not be accepted.
- The Organizers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without giving any reason.
- Completion of the entry form, including online registration, evidences the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of TRI-Factor Series 2019.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- The race registration will be only confirmed when full payment of race registration fee has been made.
- Race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organizers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- The Organizers reserve the right to close registration before the said closing date should participation reaches its capacity before the said date.
- Age category is determined by the participant’s age on 31 December 2019.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms as deemed necessary by the Organizers upon online registration or in-person registration. Failing which, the Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to any participant.
- Participants who opt to be matched agree to be matched according to selection criteria deemed fit by the Organizer. Disputes and appeals must be submitted to the Organizer in written form, including electronic mail within 7 days of matching-result release. The Organizers reserve the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals 2 weeks before race day.
- Participants must ensure that their race numbers are clearly visible at the front of their adorned apparel at all times.
- Support vehicles or pacers are not
- allowed.Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- No bare torso is allowed at all times.
IMPORTANT: All information published on this website is subject to change or expiration without notice. Please make regular checks for the latest information and updates.
- Running Bib
- Timing Chip
- Event Tee
- Event Bag
- Swimming Cap (For Run-Swim-Run participants only)
- Finisher Medal
Swim & Aqua-Run Challenge
EAST COAST PARK, CASUARINA GROVE
APRIL 14, 2019
Run & Run-Swim Challenge
EAST COAST PARK, CASUARINA GROVE
JUNE 16, 2019
MARCH 31, 2019
NATIONAL DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP
APRIL 7, 2019
TRIATHLON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
JULY 6 - 7, 2019
TRIATHLON & DUATHLON FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 13, 2019
SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
ASIAN TRIATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP