TRIFACTOR SINGAPORE 2020 SERIES
The Trifactor Asian Championship Series has launched a club affiliate program that is catered to benefit all active Swim, Bike, Run & Multisport Clubs in Singapore and the region.
Membership has it’s privileges!
- 2x Club Invitation Slot for all Long-Distance Categories in Singapore (Long RunSwim, Long Triathlon – First Wave)
- 2x Age Group slots per event/year, any category – (COMPRESSPORT RUN & RUN SWIM and TRI-Factor Triathon National championships)
- Up to 35% off Normal rates (Individual category only) for 10 members or more sign ups per race
- 20ft x 10ft Tentage with Club Name with 2 tables and 10 chairs with 15 or more sign ups. 10ft x 10ft Pop up Tent with 1 Table and 5 Chairs with min 5 sign ups
- 15% discount off all Launched regional races available (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea)
- Private Sales to TRI-Factor/Orange Room Corporate Sponsors and Partners
- Special limited Invitations to TRI-Factor Asia events or Public Relations Functions
- Special Listing and Features on TRI-Factor Website, Monthly Newsletter and Social Media engagement for publicity and acknowledgement
- Special Club Awards at Annual Year-End Club Engagement Function
TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE!
- Include all Trifactor Asia races in the club’s calendar of events for the year to existing club members and affiliates.
- Bi-weekly social media post mention of Trifactor Asia during Training Swims, Rides or Runs in Singapore.
- Logo/Text acknowledgement on any Web-page, Facebook page as an Affiliate club of Trifactor Asia.
- Active participation at all local / regional races under Trifactor Brand
- Availability of scheduled interviews or arranged training sessions with Club Leaders / Squads
- Each Club will send 2 representatives to take part in the 21km & Long-Distance Category of each race.
- Regardless of male or female representatives, Total time for both members will be taken into account of their standings.
e.g., T1A+T1B = 3hr 30mins , T2A + T2B = 3hrs 10mins (where T2 is faster than T1)
- Using the Trifactor Points accumulated by each member within each category, club members will earn their points for their team for the Run & RunSwim and Triathlon races (10.5km Run and Sprint Category & above only). The more members doing longer distances, the higher the chance of winning!
- Each Event will award the highest Club Points will be awarded the Club Challenge Champion.
- 28th June – TRI-Factor Run & RunSwim Club Challenge Champion
- 2nd Aug – TRI-Factor Triathlon Club Challenge Champion
MARCH 1, 2020
NATIONAL DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP
11 April 2021
TRIATHLON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIATHLON & DUATHLON FESTIVAL
ASIAN TRIATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP